This wooden console table will give your living room decor a dash of colonial flair. Crafted from solid Sheesham wood, the table is stable, durable, and easy to maintain. Sheesham is a tropical hardwood that is famous for its rich grains and also known as rosewood or Palisander. The sturdy top is ideal for placing decorative items like fruit baskets, vases or potted plants. The drawers provide storage space for keeping various small items organised and within reach. Every step of the construction process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting or lacquering. Assembly is easy. Important note: The colour and wood grains may vary from piece to piece, making each piece unique and slightly different from the next; the delivery is random.
- Material: Solid Sheesham wood (also known as Palisander or rosewood)
- Dimensions: 90 x 32 x 76 cm (L x W x H)
- With 2 drawers
- Polished, painted and lacquered
- Easy assembly
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided
- More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here