This antique-style wooden console table oozes industrial style and will make a unique addition to your home decor. The side table is made of solid reclaimed wood that has been sourced from joists, floors and support beams from old buildings being demolished, and can consist of different types of wood like sheesham (rosewood), pine, teak, beech, oak, cedar, mango wood, acacia, etc. This means the reclaimed wood retains the characteristics of these different types of wood. Reclaimed wood is already aged, weathered and dried, so it doesn’t shrink or bend. The beautiful wood grains make every piece of furniture unique and slightly different from the next. Signs of wear and visible grain structure also give each console table its own history and a unique look. Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting or lacquering. The console table has 3 drawers and 1 shelf, which provide ample space for storing small items such as keys, notepads, and other knick-knacks. The steel legs add the table’s sturdiness and stability as well as its industrial style. Assembly is easy. Important note: Colours vary from piece to piece, making each of our console tables unique; the delivery is random.
- Material: Solid reclaimed wood + powder-coated steel
- Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 76 cm (L x W x H)
- With 3 drawers and 1 shelf
- Polished, painted and lacquered
- Easy to assemble
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided
- More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here